Meet Effie, Part Two!

Continuing on from Ellie's post, yesterday, this is part two in the series where you get to meet the Effie Box girls - which means I (Fran) get to write about myself in an informative, but hopefully endearing, way...!


Hey, hello, hi there, howdy, I'm Francesca, and I'm the resident cat lady here at Effie Box! I'm a London girl, born and bred, and when I'm not heaping glitter by the spoonful into Effie Boxes everywhere, I'm a lingerie fitter/amateur blogger . I also got a fancy degree from UKC (rhyming > everything) in psychology, so I can probably read your mind✌️. I have the most eclectic (read: weird) taste in music you're probably likely to ever encounter - Taylor Swift, Nirvana, The Vaccines, and Joy Division are all on my 'most played' list - and am likely to have my head in a book for at least three hours a day . I overuse emojis, can't swim , and spend all of my money on travelling, when I can ✨, but my ultimate goal in life is to move to New York and become a writer, although getting to own Effie Box with one of my best friends isn't too shabby, eitherđź’•

Tonnes of love, Francesca, 23, @francescasoph xx

No comments :

Post a Comment