Meet the Maker! Part I

We thought it'd be nice to give you guys some information about both of us, so each day this weekend we'll be doing a little "Meet the Maker" session. First up is me, Ellie - head over to instagram to check out the original post! ❤️




IYA! When I'm not trying to make an El-sized mark in London, I live near Hull. I have peach hair 🍑, 6 tattoos, and I'm studying for a philosophy BA which I aaaaaabsolutely detest. I wore a bow in my hair every day through Year 12 & 13 to cheer people up (Mrs Singleton I'm looking at you). Alongside my cliché white girl habits like taking photos of sunsets, obsessively baking, and rewatching Friends, my favourite thing to do is buy presents for people. My most played song on iTunes is Do They Know It's Christmas? which is played from October onwards, and when I was 14 I started laying serious groundwork to go to UC Berkeley, because that's where Troy Bolton goes in HSM3. No joke. 


Love Ellie, 19 😘

No comments :

Post a Comment